Natural Bug Repellent Spray (Liquid) - Pet and People Safe
What is it?
This Bug Spray is used to repel Green Head Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats, Black Flies, Ants, Ticks and Fleas. Will repel bugs for up to 3 hours or more. Great to use on your boat, back yard, deck, at the beach, park, hiking, or walking - everywhere.
It is safe for your pets and you may even notice a shinier coat.
Here is a customer product review posted on facebook:
"Just wanted to let you know that we are loving your natural bug spray. We use on our dog and haven't found a tick on her since we started using it. The spray also keeps her coat super clean. She is a white shepherd and your spray keeps her white coat bright...an added plus! Thank you! " SM- Brigantine
Ingredients: Apple Cider & White Vinegar, Distilled Water, Eucalyptus citriodora (Lemon-Eucalyptus), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary). Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove), Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass), Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon).
8 oz filled Black spray bottle
64 oz Refill Container WITH Empty 8 oz Spray Bottle
64 oz Refill Container NO Spray Bottle
1 Gallon with empty Spray Bottle
1 Gallon no spray bottle
Remarle Natural Skin Care has created different products for prevention against Mosquitoes and/or the Sun’s damaging UV rays. Click on the links below to read more about the science behind the ingredients.
1. Bug Spray Liquid http://remarlellc.com/products?keywords=bug+spray
2. Shea Butter Bug Repellent http://remarlellc.com/products?keywords=bug+repellent
3. Shea Butter Bug Repellent and SPF 25 SunBlock http://remarlellc.com/products?keywords=bug+repellent
About Zika virus
Updated 15 April 2016 http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/zika/en/
- Zika virus disease is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by Aedes mosquitoes.
- People with Zika virus disease can have symptoms that can include mild fever, skin rash, conjunctivitis, muscle and joint pain, malaise or headache. These symptoms normally last for 2-7 days.
- There is no specific treatment or vaccine currently available.
- The best form of prevention is protection against mosquito bites.
- The virus is known to circulate in Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
Zika virus is an emerging mosquito-borne virus that was first identified in Uganda in 1947 in rhesus monkeys through a monitoring network of sylvatic yellow fever. It was subsequently identified in humans in 1952 in Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania. Outbreaks of Zika virus disease have been recorded in Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
- Genre: Flavivirus
- Vector: Aedes mosquitoes (which usually bite during the day with peaks during early and late afternoon/evening hours)
- Reservoir: Unknown